Skip to main content

A Clean Slate

Hi there! 

I'm Keri. I always start one of these but for whatever reason, cannot follow through with them. 
Blogs are always so fun in the beginning, but then later feel like a chore. The everlasting goal of creating one of these is so that I can find something to write about and look back on whenever I'd like. I decided to give this blog a theme so that it is something concrete and not just something floating around in space that will eventually disappear. 

Like the title of this post says, I will be attending a four-year college come August of this year, studying Psychology with a focus in Child Autism. I have technically been a college student since 2012, but because I was at a junior college for four years, I haven't experienced the rigorous, brain-numbing, exciting chapter that is attending a four-year college. I'm more than excited to be a part of a great community and to surround myself with people who are committed and delighted to be at school. 

Throughout the week I work, usually an 8-5 kind of deal, where ONE hour lunch breaks are given!!! Total score!!! I also get to work with kids. Probably the biggest score. So in addition to attending school in the fall, I'll also be working alongside some of the smartest people I've ever met: kids. I have been able to balance a part-time job and three classes in one semester, but that was when I attended a smaller school, most likely with a lighter homework load. I'm going to try and take it a little easy with both school and work so I can work out some kind of balance before jumping in and overwhelming myself. 

Speaking of overwhelming myself...
If anything is to come of this blog, I only wish to have something substantial and worth posting once a week, just to keep something for my records. 


I guess that about wraps it up!

Thanks for giving this a read.



Comments