Skip to main content

Feeling it...

I started my junior year of college at a four-year university earlier this fall and much has happened since then.

I'm currently taking four classes -- the most amount of classes I've ever had in one semester -- and I'm doing pretty well! I work part-time and yes, I still love my job.

The only downside to school is when I wake up late and  the traffic gets so bad, I miss class. In short, when I don't wake up early enough to get parking, it cuts into my class time. This has happened more than a few several occasions and I made a deal with myself to knock it off.

I turned 22 last Friday and celebrated with generous amounts of food and plenty of company. I received some wonderful gifts that reflect just how well my friends and loved ones truly know me.


Comments